Cortisol BlockerNovember 18, 2017
Honey and Cinnamon for Weight LossNovember 18, 2017
Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss, out the various health benefits it has, it is one of the reasons why it has gotten the attention of the people.
Apple Cider Vinegar is made from fermented apples which then turns into alcohol, then they add bacteria to it, resulting it to acetic acid. Acetic Acid is the main active component of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
A few researches have suggested that the acetic acid vinegar may help you in losing weight for the following reasons:
- It can help in lowering your blood sugar levels. Research shows that when you drink apple cider vinegar before you eat your meal (filled with carbs) can actually help decrease the likelihood of the sudden spikes of your blood sugar levels.
- It can help in reducing your insulin levels. From a result of a study from the American Diabetes Association journal Diabetes Care, that you should be consuming apple cider vinegar before your meal and also start eating bread after eating your meal. This method may help improve your insulin regulation in the body. It very much helpful so you can manage your weight more effectively and lose unwanted pounds.
- It can help in improving your metabolism. If you do some research on successful weight loss blogs, most of them have added apple cider vinegar. A study from Japan has found that this vinegar may help increase in the production of the enzyme in your body that is responsible for burning fat.
- It can help in increasing the genes in your body that reduces belly fat. And It can help in reducing the fat buildup in your body. Apple Cider Vinegar can also help in burning abdominal fat. This is said to be because of the acetic acid, since it helps in breaking down fat.
- It can help in suppressing your appetite. The active ingredient in Apple Cider Vinegar is said to naturally suppress your appetite. When your blood sugar levels drop, you are left with craving for sweets, but acetic acid can help maintain your blood sugar level and keep it normal.
- It can help in making you feel full faster. Taking in apple cider vinegar can help you feeling full and satisfied faster when you are eating so that you avoid overeating. This shows that consuming apple cider vinegar will help you with your diet by reducing your calorie intake, which may result to weight loss.
Even after all these benefits for weight loss, you can’t lose weight only with one thing, and that includes the Apple Cider Vinegar. There is no product out there that magically erase all your body fat in an instant. But, consuming Apple Cider Vinegar daily will certainly help you with your Weight Loss journey.