Benefits of Vitamins D3 K2May 28, 2018
Ways for Women to Balance Hormones in MenopauseJune 1, 2018
Apple Cider Vinegar has been long used for helping fight against coughs and colds, not all vinegars are the same. The ACV Mother is the key compound in apple cider vinegar that brings all the health benefits.
What is “The Mother” in Apple Cider Vinegar?
ACV Mother is the substance that floats around inside the vinegar and some are at the bottom of the bottle. It is believed to be the reason that provides most of the health-boosting nutrients, and other healthy bacteria and acid. If a vinegar looks crystal clear, the Mother has already been removed together with the nutrients because its been filtered and pasteurized.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Detoxifies Your Body – It helps in balancing your body’s pH levels.
- Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease – It can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Slows the Rate of the Increase of Blood Sugar Level – The acetic acid can balance blood sugar.
- Improves the Symptoms of Diabetes – The acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar can help in improving insulin sensitivity and responses.
- Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Hastens the Cure of Colds and Sore Throat – It is because apple cider vinegar is packed with vitamins, making it a great natural remedy.
- Supports Your Immune System to Fight Allergies – It also aids in breaking up mucous in your body, clearing up your sinuses.
- Promote Weight Loss and in Improving Your Metabolism – Taking in Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules promotes in losing body fat. The apple cider vinegar reduces sugar cravings and it makes you feel full faster.
Apple cider vinegar with ACV Mother is a cure-all remedy for centuries and has now been widely used for its benefits on our health. Taking it either as a supplement either in liquid or tablet form should should be in proper amount and checking up with your doctor is also recommended.