Apple Cider Vinegar has a lot of benefits and apple cider vinegar for the skin is one of them.
It is made from organic apples. The apples go through a process of fermenting. During the process, enzymes & nutrients are preserved for it to bring out all the properties for it to benefit the health.
Here are only a few of the wonderful benefits apple cider vinegar has to offer:
– It contains potassium. Potassium helps your teeth to be strong. It also helps prevent hair loss, and it can help with treating a runny nose.
– It contains pectin. Pectin helps regulate the blood pressure and helps in reducing LDL cholesterol or the bad cholesterol.
– It contains malic acid. Malic Acid helps defend against bad bacteria, viruses, and fungus.
– It contains calcium. Calcium helps keep teeth and bones to be healthy & strong.
– It contains Acetic Acid. Acetic Acid helps reduces the speed of the sugar going towards the blood after eating.
– It contains various vitamins.
Other vinegars (white or brown) does not have any of the health benefits that apple cider vinegar has to offer. Because of how regular vinegar is processed, the nutrients are all stripped away. Apple Cider Vinegar contains the good kind of bacteria that helps promote good health.
Apple Cider Vinegar can be very beneficial for the face and skin. Whether you consume it or directly apply it to your skin, it will equally effective. A lot of people have already done this, adding apple cider vinegar in their daily skin care routine. It helps your skin keep and feel fresh and supple.
– Apple Cider Vinegar can help reduce liver spots or also known as age spots especially for people over 50 years old.
– Apple Cider Vinegar can help in fighting acne growth, pimple growth, and blemishes.
– Apple Cider Vinegar helps balancing your skin. It prevents it from being too oily or too dry.
– Apple Cider Vinegar helps in minimizing lines on the faces or wrinkles.
– Apple Cider Vinegar helps in removing the toxins on your face.
You can apply it on your skin directly or consume Apple Cider Vinegar in its liquid form or in pill form. Apple Cider Vinegar supplements are easier and a more convenient way to get the health benefits of apple cider.