Supplements for Hot Flashes and Night Sweats – Menopausal Supplements are helpful when women who are undergoing menopause. Menopause starts when women, who are usually around their 40s or 50s, is at the end of their menstruation and fertility permanently. Menopause can happen earlier for some who are having certain health conditions that can trigger this event. These health conditions can be due to having eating disorders, have undergone surgery for removing their ovaries, or even undergoing cancer treatment.
Menopause is natural. It happens to every woman out there. A hormonal shift occurs during menopause and may cause different menopausal symptoms such as mood swings, vaginal dryness, sleep disturbances, hot flashes, depression, loss of libido, and other common symptoms. A small percentage experiences these symptoms while some do not. Certain foods and natural menopause supplements can help manage these symptoms.
What NOT to Eat to During Menopause
To avoid making your menopause symptoms get worse, here are foods to avoid consuming:
- Processed/Packed Foods
- Conventional Meat
- High Intake of Sugar
- Fried Foods cooked in Refined Oils
- Carbonated Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Soy Isoflavones. The isoflavones produced by soy plants are called daidzein and genistein. Categorized as phytoestrogens, which have been demonstrated as helpful for the hot flashes associated with menopause.
- Dong Quai. Also called Women’s Ginsing, this Chinese herb has been found to decrease hot flashes during menopause.
- Black Cohosh. A traditional Native American herb taken for gynecologic issues. Contains biologically active compounds, such as caffeic, isoferulic, actein and fukinolic acids.
- Red Clover. Red clover contains additional isoflavones not found in soy. Clinically demonstrated to reduce hot flashes.
- Chasteberry has traditionally been used to reduce bloating, cramps, mood swings and breast tenderness. Contains the biologically active compounds flavonoids and iridoid glycosides.
- Licorice Extract. Used in traditional Chinese medicine, Licorice contains compounds that help to activate estrogen receptors, to boost hormone levels.
- Sage Extract. Inside Supplements for Hot Flashes and Night Sweats. Sage is rich in essential oils and is valuable for its ability to help reduce symptoms of hot flashes and menopausal sweats.
Supplements for Hot Flashes and Night Sweats. These herbs can be easily found in natural menopause supplements. Lally Naturals Menopausal Support and Relief Supplements contains all these herbs that helps to reduce sufferings from all those menopause and perimenopause symptoms.