What Is Hemp Seed Oil? What Is It Good For?January 15, 2020
Are Graviola or Soursop Leaves Good For Kidneys?January 17, 2020
- Hemp Seed Oil Helps Balance Hormones
- The fatty acids in hemp seed oil help balance your hormones and help reduce the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopause. Hemp seed is the only edible seed that contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) a fatty acid key to stabilizing moods.
- Hemp Seed Oil may Aid in Weightloss
- In addition to its strong nutritional value, hemp seed oil can speed up your metabolism, which helps you process foods more quickly and use up fats stored in the body. Hemp oil is also rich in protein, amino acids, healthy fatty acids, and fiber, which help you build muscle mass, heal after a workout and stimulate a healthy digestive system. This lean hemp protein can help you lose fat while preserving lean muscle.
- Hemp seed Oil Reduces the Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Taking hemp seed oil can lower your cholesterol and reduce your risk of contracting heart disease. Hemp seed oil lowers cholesterol by speeding up your metabolism. Hemp seed is the only vegetable oil that has both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, present in an ideal three-to-one ratio. A high metabolism allows your body to burn fats quickly and prevent them from building up on the walls of your arteries.
- Hemp Seed Oil Can Help Regulate Blood Sugar Levels
- Hemp seed oil has the essential nutrients that help the body regulate blood sugar levels. Hemp seed oil also has very low carbohydrate and sugar content, so it is a healthy choice as a food additive.
- Help Relieve Arthritis Pain and Reduces Inflammation
- GLA, an omega-6 fatty acid, is largely the reason why hemp seed oil is so effective in reducing alleviating arthritis pain and inflammation. The GLA in hemp seed oil attacks inflammation in multiple ways.
- Hemp Seed Oil Promote Healthy Skin
- Hemp seed oil benefits your skin by increasing its elasticity and improving its ability to retain moisture.