Vaginal Yeast Infection and How to Get Rid of ItFebruary 26, 2018
Organic Turmeric Supplement BenefitsMarch 5, 2018
Cinnamon capsules are made from a spice from the peeled bark of a Southeast Asian tree. Cinnamon is widely used as an aromatic condiment and additive of various cuisines for centuries and even as a medicine and has been considered a valuable trade commodity. It is used in either stick or ground powder form and preserved in a glass container stored in a cool place.
Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon capsules contains high amounts of antioxidants as well as manganese, calcium and iron. It is famous in helping blood sugar and increase of insulin sensitivity. Manganese helps the body form strong bones, connective tissues and sex hormones. It also helps regulate the blood sugar, calcium absorption, metabolize fat and carbohydrates.
- It is also important for brain function making cinnamon beneficial in helping prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. Just as smell of cinnamon or chewing cinnamon gum is said to boost brain activity. It aid in enhancing visual recognition, motor speed and memory.
- Cinnamon capsules also helps in reducing general inflammation and pain. It lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, thereby helping your heart health. It aids in killing certain types of candida, digestion, has immune-boosting properties and has possibility of preventing cancer.
- Cinnamon is also helpful in maintaining fresh breath and dental and skin health.
- The oils in cinnamon like the cinnamaldehyde helps prevent over coagulation of blood by the platelets that coagulates the blood to keep it from freely flowing in cases of injury. It also has antimicrobial benefits that was used by ancient Egyptians for mummification.
Since cinnamon helps lower blood sugar levels, taking cinnamon capsules should be with the guidance of your doctor.
Cinnamon may be consumed in various ways. It comes as a supplement in tablet or capsule forms, as essential oils for therapeutic uses and as spice for various recipes. It may be also be taken with vitamin C as it increases the absorption of iron in cinnamon.