Too much of anything is bad. The same is true to sugar consumption. Too much blood glucose levels can cause serious complications including diabetes.
Diabetes is characterized by high glucose levels in the blood. It can happen if the person produces inadequate amounts of insulin; the body fails to respond properly to insulin, or both. If a person develops diabetes, you may need to monitor your blood sugar level frequently, everyday.
A study has shown that 14% of the people in the United States are diagnosed with diabetes while 38% were reported to be in the pre-diabetes stage. These numbers constitute to 50% of the country’s total population. This is why it is important for people to start being health-conscious so as to prevent these numbers from rising.
The smartest way to prevent your blood glucose from exceeding normal levels is to change your lifestyle by eating healthier and by adding regular exercise to your everyday routine. Furthermore, some plants such as cinnamon, guggul, and others are known to be effective herbs for diabetes control. Let’s look more into the details.
- Cinnamon is known to be an effective herb that can aid in healing diseases. One of these is diabetes. Researchers have found out that cinnamon lessened the blood sugar levels by 24%. It contains antioxidants that help relieve oxidative stress which has been known to have a role in the development of type 2 diabetes.
- Guggul. Widely known for their ability to heal diseases, guggul has also been known to help relieve symptoms that are associated with both types of diabetes. It plays an important role in the metabolism of lipid and glucose.
- Banaba trees are widely known for its health benefits especially because of its ability to help in the treatment of diabetes. The ability of banaba to help in the regulation of blood sugar may be because of its active ingredient, corosolic acid, that helps in the regulation of the body’s glucose and insulin levels.
- Other than its ability to fight inflammations in the body, cayenne also has the ability to help fight diabetes. In fact according to a Hungarian study, cayenne pepper aids in the absorption of glucose in the intestine.
- Gymnema Sylvestre. One of the many benefits of gymnema sylvestre is its ability to utilize glucose and prevent the liver from releasing more insulin into the bloodstream. Moreover, it has also been known to help in restoring the pancreas’ beta cells thereby making it one of the most effective herbs for diabetes.
Adding a little bit of these herbs to your meals would be ideal if you are looking to maintain your blood sugar levels to normal. There are, however, other ways which you may be able to consume these herbs. Lally Naturals Blood Sugar Support Supplements can help you obtain all these herbs in just one pill. The 20 herbs that are blended uniquely helps in maintaining the normal level of glucose in the blood stream.