Coral Calcium Health Benefits. We all know the importance of calcium in our body. Without it, our bones would not develop and our body would not be able to function properly. We need calcium to be able to carry out our daily activities.
It’s important to know that calcium is not produced by our body. This makes us reliant to our diet in order to get the calcium that our body needs. Calcium Supplements also help in providing calcium to our body.
Coral calcium are carbonates. Calcium carbonates are produced by corals and as a result, a hard skeleton forms around them. This skeleton contains a lot of trace minerals that are also beneficial to the human body making corals a broad spectrum mineral supplement that has many unique properties.
Among the many forms of calcium, coral calcium supplements have been known to have a lot health benefits. A lot of studies have indicated that coral calcium helps in fighting off bone loss, osteoporosis, and bone cancer. Let’s dig a little deeper at other coral calcium health benefits.
- Restores the Body’s Alkalinity. Certain situations can lead to the decrease in the body’s pH. When the environment inside the body becomes too acidic, the immune system becomes compromised. Coral calcium works to restore the body’s pH into normal level (pH 7.4).
- Helps in the Regulation of Hormones. Several studies have also shown that coral calcium plays an important role in regulating female hormones. By taking coral calcium supplements regularly, mood swings and menstrual cramps may be lessened.
- Plays a Role in Muscle Contraction. Aside from adding strength to bones, coral calcium also plays an important role in the heart as well as other body muscles. Several studies have shown that hypertension and cardiovascular diseases are linked to low blood calcium levels.
- Bone Health Benefits. When not enough calcium is obtained from the diet, there is a tendency that the blood will absorb calcium from the bones in order to maintain the balance thus causing calcium deficiency in the bones which can then lead to osteoporosis.
- Body Metabolism Benefits. A recent study also showed that coral calcium seems to control how fat cells work. The results in the experiment in mice showed that those subjected to calcium produced less fat and are much efficient in burning up fat tissues than those mice who weren’t subjected to coral calcium.
Coral Calcium Health Benefits not only limits to those listed above. When combined with proper diet and exercise, coral calcium can benefit your body in many ways. The most efficient way to maximize the benefits of coral calcium is to find a quality supplement.