The Risk of Smoking with DiabetesFebruary 19, 2018
Vitamins Good for DiabeticsFebruary 19, 2018
Black cumin oil is derived from the nigella sativa plant that is native to Asia. This oil has already been part of ancient times for aesthetic reasons and even to treat digestive troubles. The active compounds found in cumin oil are crystalline nigellone and thymoquinone. Health experts claim that black cumin is able to help cure everything from allergies to hypertension.
The medicinal properties of black cumin include anti-bacterial, analgesic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral, anti-hypertensive, hypotensive and insulin sensitizing.
Reasons to Consume Black Cumin Oil
- Helps in Cancer prevention. Studies show that black cumin oil reduces significantly the number of living cancer cells and altered cellular morphology. It also recommends black cumin oil serves as natural protection against the dangers of radiation.
- Helps with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Research showed that black cumin oil can help prevents type 1 and type 2 diabetes and increase sensitivity of insulin to liver cells.
- Black cumin oil improves digestive problems and can help minimize bloating, gas and stomach cramps. It has antispasmodic effect on the muscles of the intestine that is helpful for those who suffer irritable bowel syndrome.
- Black cumin oil is an anti-inflammatory agent that may lessen appetite, improve the levels of glucose and glucose absorption and thus help to lose weight.
- Black cumin oil has anti-microbial compounds and powerful antioxidants. It strengthens hair follicles, soothes flaky scalp, and also helps kill fungal and viral infections.
- It is a useful remedy for helping heal scars and prevent formation of scar. It is known for promoting and inhibiting the production of melanin.
- Black cumin can fight off bacterial infections. May be drank like herbal tea for internal infections and applied directly for skin infections.
- It helps support the immune system with it powerful antioxidant contents.
- Black cumin oil has anti asthmatic effects and is said to be also beneficial for relieving allergies.
Black cumin oil is a natural remedy that has been found to have no side effects. Combining conventional treatments with natural methods are now successful in augmenting the body’s health.